Monday, December 24, 2012

May your Yule logs be frog-laden this Christmas (another bog blog)

You know how things always happen at the worst possible times?

Just in time for Christmas, and family visiting, our toilet broke. No Yule log jokes please.

Proof positive that the Universe has a sense of humour (and is a bastard) - and that I CAN EVEN MAKE A CHRISTMAS POST ABOUT THE TOILET.

Despite our lavatory challenges, from my lily pad to yours, I'm wishing all of my lovely readers a safe, happy, and stress-free festive season. And functioning toilets.

See you all after Christmas Day sometime.*



*Or maybe sooner. Does your bog work? I'll be right over...


10 comments:

  1. Have a very Merry Christmas hon.
    Thankyou for all the wonderful laughs and also for being there in the tougher times.
    May your New Year be all that you wish it to be.Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. Good luck for your New Year challenges - let me know how you go!

      xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Our hotwater system exploded again but I can't make any puns about that. I hope your Christmas doesn't smell too bad. All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!!! Good luck with your hot water LOL x

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas from your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming on board Francesca! I hope you have a great 2013 :-)

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful festive season, and that your loo is working again. No toilet is no joke when you have the festive trots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison and same to you! Yes loo is fully working. Although I did have a minor issue with a public toilet and the festive trots when out and about. Ahem.

      Delete