Friday, August 30, 2013

John Scalzi, jewel tones and Robin Thicke's suit


Good morning Frog-Lovers, I hope you're all fabulous and enjoying a pleasant Spring(ish) Friday.

No blog post today - just some reflections on the week.

First, I strongly advise you to go over here, to read author John Scalzi's hilarious take-down of an arsehole who thought to use one of John's photos against him. This piece brightened my week enormously and gave me serious out-loud chuckles. JEWEL TONES, MOTHERFUCKER.

Ahem.

I'm over here at the The Shake today, talking about the appalling stage appearance this week at the Video Music Awards; the vision that has rocked the entertainment industry. Yes, I'm talking about Robin Thicke's suit.

Finally, let me leave you with some disturbing cows.

 

You're welcome.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. See you around the pond.

2 comments: