Thursday, September 12, 2013

Problogger and lizards by the pool

SLURP
© Mathew Hayward | Dreamstime.com
As this post publishes, I'm winging my way to the Gold Coast for Problogger 2013

So no posts from me for a few days. Keep in touch with me on Twitter where I'm sure I'll be tormenting you with photos of all the lovelies I smooch at Problogger and the lizards I hang out with by the pool (not at Problogger). You can follow the #pbevent hashtag on Twitter. 

After Problogger, I'm going to plant my slimey green arse next to a pool and drink a large number of tall, cold, brightly-coloured glasses of fruit-based alcohol. There may even be tiny umbrellas and maraschino cherries.


See you around the pool, Frog-Lovers.

5 comments:

  1. And I didn't even get to the pool! I'm so bummed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awful! I only got one day in the pool, but a couple beside it :-) x

      Delete
  2. This is a nice content.I like this one.This is an amazing.The written skill is so good.I am very impressed to this content.

    Swimming pool Contractor Birmingham

    ReplyDelete